In order to provide our services to you, we will, from time to time, collect, store, use,
governs the collection and use of personal information and 'sensitive personal data or information'
of users by Mediclare.
1. Types of Information Collected.
Mediclare collects the following types of information from its users: Name
Image/Copy of medical prescription
The above information may contain 'sensitive personal data or information' as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, Data Protection Rules. Mediclare will collect, store, use, process, and transfer such information as prescribed under these rules.
2. Purpose of Collection.
Mediclare uses the information collected from you for the provision of services to you. You will, at all times, have the option to refrain from disclosing your personal information. In case you choose to no longer share your information, Mediclare shall no longer be obliged to continue providing services to you or continue to provide you with access to the App.
3. Access to Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
You will have the right, upon request, to access and review the 'sensitive personal data or information' provided by you. Upon discovering that the 'sensitive personal data or information' provided is inaccurate or deficient in any manner, you will have the right to request suitable changes or amendments to such data, which may be provided by Mediclare, when feasible.
Unless otherwise indicated in writing by Mediclare, all prices are quoted in Indian Rupees and are exclusive of all taxes and duties imposed by any governmental authority, all of which shall be paid by you.
5. Retention. Mediclare will retain your information only for as long as you use our App. Mediclare may retain your information even after your account has been deleted if and for as long as it is necessary in order to comply with its obligations under law.
6. Transfer.Mediclare shall not transfer the 'sensitive personal data or information' pertaining to you to any third party without your prior consent, unless such transfer is necessary for performance of a contract between Mediclare(or any entity on its behalf) and you.
7. Security Practices and Procedures. Mediclare ensures the confidentiality and security of the personal information and 'sensitive personal data and information' provided its users by implementing comprehensive information security practices and standards as mandated by the Data Protection Rules.